Monday, January 4, 2010

Meal Plan - January 4 - January 17

In an effort to live more frugally, I'm going to try to go to the grocery store every other week instead of every week. Why is it when you run in for something "quick" (like lettuce or milk) you end up with another $50 worth of groceries? It must end!

(I understand these menus are pretty boring & not too creative...but at least we'll have meals for two weeks...and the thinking part is already done.)

Week One
Monday - Rotisserie Chicken
Rice-a-Roni
Green Salad

Tuesday - Chicken Ala King
Salad

Wednesday - Pork Chop Potato Bake
Fresh Asparagus

Thursday - Easy Lasagna
Salad
French bread

Friday - Amy's Pot Pies

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Pigs in a Blanket
Mixed veggies

Week Two

Monday - Creamy Chicken Italiano
Green Beans

Tuesday - Squash Soup
Crusty bread

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Homemade pizza

Friday & Saturday - TBD as I have a film shoot

Sunday - Mac & Cheese
Vegetables

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to try the chicken italiano. And I made Chicken Fra Diavolo last night. You might like it. It's on my cooking blog.

    ReplyDelete