Monday, October 25, 2010

Spaghetti Pizza


From my Mom - an all time Rossow Favorite!

1 (14oz) package of thin spaghetti
1 cup milk
2 eggs
2 (15 1/2oz) jars spaghetti sauce) *I usually use a 26 oz jar....*
1/2 lb lean ground beef
1/2-1 cup thinly sliced pepperoni
2 cups shredded mozzarella

Prepare spaghetti according to pkg directions. Drain. Beat milk & eggs together; toss with spaghetti. Spread spaghetti mixture in greased jelly roll pan (11x18). Top with sauce. Arrange pepperoni slices in rows. Sprinkle with cheese & ground beef. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.

*I usually use a 9x13 glass cake pan because I think my jelly roll pan is bigger than 11X18 & the pieces are too thin for my liking! a 9x13 pan makes really THICK pieces. No one makes this recipe better than my Mom. It always tastes better when she makes it!

1 comment: